Search

.

Content

Tentang blog

Ini adalah blog peribadi saya. Segala pendapat yang dinyatakan adalah idea dan rekaan saya sendiri. Jangan menganggap bahawa anda mengenali saya kerana anda membaca blog ini secara kebetulan. Diharapkan anda menghormati sy dan tidak menjadi penyiasat psiko. Semua pandangan atau pendapat yang ditulis dalam blog ini adalah peribadi dan milik sy sepenuhnya. Sy berhak mengawasi agar menghormati sensitiviti, agama dan politik.

Terima kasih,
Hazlynda Kushairi


#Chanteks

Friday, 11 June 2010

preps without him *sobs*


Herlow peeps!

It's been a tough week for me. Grandma was admitted again this morning. I don't wanna say much on this. Seriously, every time I think bout her, I'll cry all night long. She's my everything. Again, I'm at the hospital, by her side and posting this entry. Life is unfair and unpredictable. Shuish hazlynda! Let us all pray the best for my Nenda. Amin.

Back to the main topic, preps without him is awful! I'm preparing both sides in 6months I have. What will our wedding look like ek? Hope everything goes well. Owh, you guys dun know how much i miss holding his hands and go shopping. It's been 3 months babe, yes, i repeat 3 MONTHS! Urgh! And we didn't have much time to spend on the skype and calls. We updated through sms-ing, like 3-5 text a day? Eh, boleh?



Alhamdulillah, I managed to settle down few things on his part. With or without him, does not seem any difference on choosing and deciding on the items. if he's there with me, deciding on buying something, he'll say, "Ok, I'm ok with it. U choose and make the decision." YES!!!! He hates on making decision *haha* It will only be me, and I will say yes or no for him *haha* kejam seh! He did tell me earlier during the e-day preps, he said, "I know you have better taste than I do. I'll leave it to you coz u know what's the best for us." THERE YOU GO! Told ya, with or without him will be the same BUUUUUUUUUUUTTT if he's here with me, at least he can carry those bags *haish*

FYI, for last few weeks, I was walking alone and shops for wedding stuff. Where else? Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman. Finally, I got few things for his side and my side. Even though I have classes and Nenda at home, I still have to find a time for my wedding preps. Moreover kalau macam sy ini yang mengada-ngada nak diy every single thing - selagi mampu. This is tough! Alhamdulillah, I manage to handle few items and mostly is for his side. For my side? I will need to get approval from uncle before order and deposit on things. He knows and he wants the best for me - i know that. At least, i still have my uncle who act like my Abah. Thanks to him for his guide, time and ideas!

Btw, I've done this for him,

- MUA booked
- Photographer booked
- Nikah outfit (waiting for design)
- Reception Outfit (waiting for design)
- Bertandang Outfit (waiting for design)
- Bunga manggar done (diy)
- Bunga penanggah done (diy)
- Bunga pahar done (haha collected!)

Haha, even though there are only few things that I've done *haha* I'm proud of it. yehAaaa!! It's not easy to do diy things for both sides. Sangat memerlukan kesabaran. There are lots more to do, just rilex and chill! My blood pressure is below 100, doctor advise to get enough sleep and rest. In 6 months to go, what do I have to do? Dulu, from 12 - 9 months left, still boleh rilex, but NOW, 6 months to go, Nawal, what would u like to say on this?

16 komentar:

sumpit says:
at: 12 June 2010 at 00:32 said...

i know the feeling.
And in my case, main arah2 je (kesian my family back home), diy langsung at the minimum.

And i think you've probably done more than i have. And i got like only 3 months to go...

sekrang baru kitorg dok sibuk buat card sbb my dad dah bising nak 250 copies. I'm diying that now, and bf will get them printed. Tatau la apa jd nanti.

Susah sgt pjj camni. This time is probably the longest we've been apart. Last I saw him was in January. Oh, well, sad, but life goes on...

Btw, I pray and hope that your nenda will get better soon. Berat mata memandang, berat lg bahu memikul. Must be tough dealing with so many things at once.

But you'll manage it. I know you will ;)

si kecil says:
at: 12 June 2010 at 00:44 said...

hope ur nenda cpt sehat..
u're doing great! i'm sure the days will turn out gojes..hehe

♥ hazlynda kushairi ♥ says:
at: 12 June 2010 at 00:52 said...

SUMPIT :
that's painful babe, since january tak jumpe? i yang baru 3months pon rase saket, inikan 6months! pjj mmg pahit but we have to... sacrifice.
exactly babe, too many things at once, i'm trying my best to cope with it. i have to be strong for my Nenda. thanks babe.

SI KECIL :
amin. moga-moga babe. i'm trying my best to take care of her. insyaAllah, praying and hoping the same thing tOo (=

faradiba says:
at: 12 June 2010 at 10:39 said...

ouh.. i know this feeling.. gatal nak diy most of the things..dengan kerja lagi..ngn kelas lg at night... but u sure will be proud of urself bila sume dah hbis..

n at that time..kite live happily ever after mcm cite cinderella.. :D

p/s: saya doakan nenda awak sihat yeaa...doakan awk juga..try to chilex k.. lynda bolehhh!!!

♥ hazlynda kushairi ♥ says:
at: 13 June 2010 at 09:49 said...

FARADIBA :

babe, cOngrats ek!! aritu nak dtg ngan nawal tapi cancel the day before sbb sedare mara from JB dtg melawat Nenda. ampon ek! hadiah terimas? best tak? hahaha jahat.

betul babe, nak diy segale mende ntah sempat ke tidak. tapi diy veil kamu indah! hand bouquet pon creative. penuh kesaboran ek nak buat? by the end mesti puas hati ek? sy pon haros ade kesaboran gitu gak. haish.

thanks babe... Nenda makin pulih tapi jagaan di hospital lebeh terapi sbb ade equipment, kat umah laen. thanks babe doakan Nenda kite (=

harzharun says:
at: 13 June 2010 at 15:36 said...

dear...hope ur grandma will be ok....
nmpk cam dah byk u prep tu...both side!..mmg ur keje jd bganda la...gud luck!

syanaim says:
at: 14 June 2010 at 09:09 said...

::babe aku kagum ngan ko..aku pun sama..sejak tarikh bertukar bnyak plan pun bertukar..hope anything will be fine k..muaaah::

puan rocker says:
at: 14 June 2010 at 10:07 said...

babe! need help lemme knw k. i fhm d feeling nak kena uruskan both sides. cuma i tak setabah u babe coz encik rocker share half beban i. n i sgt2 hope maktok ok. *hugs kuat2 for u*

cik yaya says:
at: 14 June 2010 at 12:16 said...

what?lg bnyk setel dari aku?what???
tak sempat nak diy!!!!huuu
*menangissss

farahfatihah says:
at: 14 June 2010 at 12:16 said...

babe, u doing well!!! good job...xkisah la dia ada ke x kan, jnji semuanya ok..but sumtime bila tgk b2b yg lain dgn pasangan dia wat prep sama2..bit jeles gak kan? huhuhu sama la kita...sbb jauh...

ElyaElmo says:
at: 14 June 2010 at 22:28 said...

lynda...sabarr yehh...
InsyaAllah everything gonna b ok...:)

idayusof says:
at: 15 June 2010 at 13:32 said...

Lynda!

wahhh sangat tabah buat utk both sides skali harung. i wish u all the best!

and i am praying for your nenda tooo. hope she will get well soon. and u too, take care okei~ anything u need, buzz me =)

♥ hazlynda kushairi ♥ says:
at: 15 June 2010 at 13:52 said...

HARZ :
thanks babe! mmg berganda-ganda kejenye. insyaAllah moga-moga terlaksane. haish! takot.

NASYA :
tu la babe.aku ni last minit, biase le dari diploma dulu keje last minit. sigh~ seram, walhal ade lagi 6bln.

AIM :
anything, i'll let u know. thanks babe. tq ek amek berat. dah la wee-day u, i tak dpt tolong n dtg *sobs*

puan rocker says:
at: 15 June 2010 at 13:58 said...

ala babe no hal la. kita fhm dgn nenda u sakit time tu and etc. now i free gila smpai dh xtau apa nak buat. hahaha. wed prep dah habis.

Mawar misswateva says:
at: 15 June 2010 at 17:37 said...

Lynda,
DIY preparation mmg sgt tough.moreover u kne buat for both sides and he's not there with u. xpe babe, yg penting u'll be impressed with watever that u've been done.
besides, boleh aje share ngn encik tunang thru the 3-5 sms everyday kan..=)
keep it up dear and do share with us as well.

♥ hazlynda kushairi ♥ says:
at: 16 June 2010 at 00:20 said...

AIM :
i bet u must be missing the good old days doing ur preps ek? hehe meh meh kembalikan nostalgia anda bersama perkahwinan i! ecehhhh.... so far, i still can handle. insyaAllah babe.

CIK MAWAR :
exactly babe. very tough when im doing all this alone. he'll be back soon, itupon nak suh die uruskan surat mengurat n borang2. takmo last minit - nanti pening. more over bile bulan ramadhan, comfirm, i'll do NOTHING haha =p
owh yes, sejak akhir2 ini, banyak call utk diskusi. alhamdulillah he understands me well. will share the diy parts nanti ek?
hows ur preps babe?

Stalking Me!

Kamsahameeda!

Spread the love

"Spread love everywhere you go: first of all in your own house. Give love to your children, to your wife or husband, to a next door neighbour... Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile, kindness in your warm greeting."

by Mother Theresa

RH Pre-Wedding

RH Pre-Wedding
We enjoyed the moment! Just smile and the pictures will be awesome!

RH Engagement

RH Engagement
It was in year 2009. A small celebration between two families :)

RH Wedding

RH Wedding
Our experience working independently for the big day which fell on a very auspicious date, 1.1.11 *smile*

RH Saranghae

RH Saranghae
A story of our humble abode.

RH Travelogue

RH Travelogue
“Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta

Tabung Gajah

Inspirations

Buddies

They blog on weddings

They call me, Lunda.

The Writer

My Photo
hazlynda kushairi
Nama pendek, Lynda ;)
View my complete profile

Alhamdulillah

Alhamdulillah
Terima kasih, 4Weddingku!

RH Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

February 2016

February 2016
We are featured in Impiana February 2016

June 2011

June 2011
We are featured in Pengantin June 2011

May 2011

May 2011
We are featured in Pengantin May 2011

April 2011

April 2011
We are featured in Pengantin April 2011

March 2011

March 2011
We are featured in Pengantin March 2011