Search

.

Content

Tentang blog

Ini adalah blog peribadi saya. Segala pendapat yang dinyatakan adalah idea dan rekaan saya sendiri. Jangan menganggap bahawa anda mengenali saya kerana anda membaca blog ini secara kebetulan. Diharapkan anda menghormati sy dan tidak menjadi penyiasat psiko. Semua pandangan atau pendapat yang ditulis dalam blog ini adalah peribadi dan milik sy sepenuhnya. Sy berhak mengawasi agar menghormati sensitiviti, agama dan politik.

Terima kasih,
Hazlynda Kushairi


#Chanteks

Tuesday, 20 July 2010

Unforgettable Oldies


Herlow peeps!

Alhamdulillah, sy dah 100% move in to our new home *sobs* I miss my granny's place. I miss my roOm. I miss my small room. I miss my durian tree. I miss every single thing I did there. 26yrs *wow* Gudbye TS :(

Alhamdulillah, they installed streamyx last night! weeeee i can go online 27hrs/day. And I'm so ready for my wedding preps! Gonna meet up the designer next week. WihUuuUUuuu!!!! You go girl!

Enuf.

Back to the topic, I have some songs list down in my journal. Let's check out the list?



01 / smoke gets in your eye THE PLATTERS

02 / mora than i can say BOBBY VEE

03 / tennesee waltz PATTI PAGE

04 / rose rose i love you FRANKIE LAINE

05 / stand by me BEN E KING

06 / to sir with love LU LU

07 / love story ANDY WILLIAMS

08 / dream lover BOBBY DARLIN

09 / evergreen tree CLIFF RICHARD

10 / i understand HERMAN'S HERMITS

11 / the greatest pretender THE PLATTERS

12 / put your head on my shoulder PAUL ANKA

13 / kisses sweeter than wine JIMMY ROGERS

14 / she wears my ring SOLOMON KING

15 / please help me i'm falling HANK LOCKIN

16 / summer kisses winter tears ELVIS PRESLEY

17 / silence is golden THE TIMELESS

18 / for the good time PERRY COMO

19 / speak softly love ANDY WILLIAMS

20 / release me ENGELBERT HUMPERDINCK

21 / love me tender ELVIS PRESLEY

22 / honey BOBBY GOLDSBORO

23 / this diamond ring GARY LEWIS & THE PLAYBOYS

24 / only you THE PLATTERS

25 / i will always love you DOILY PARTON

26 / tell laura i love her RAY PETERSON

27 / a time for us ANDY WILLIAMS

28 / you light up my life MARGO SMITH

29 / there goes my everything JACK GREENE

30 / what a wonderful world LOUIS ARMSTRONG

...........................................................................................

For now, this is what I got in my list. Oldies love songs macam chare gak mase wee-day nanti ek. Owh romantika! *chiet!* Sorry babes, I can only give you the list, I don't have the download thinggy here (Sarah, kau kene tolong! haha)

Till then, bye peeps! Gudday.

6 komentar:

puan rocker says:
at: 20 July 2010 at 14:01 said...

babe! lama tak komen2 dkt sini. psl lagu kan babe, google, cari torrent, download and biar. streamyx laju sikit kalau nak mendownload apa². ;)

farahfatihah says:
at: 20 July 2010 at 14:11 said...

27hrs???? heheheh
i love oldies too!!!!

freespirited12 says:
at: 20 July 2010 at 14:48 said...

just wanted to say hi! insyaAllah, we're gona have the same wedding date!

good luck for your preps ya.

thanks for all posts and tips on weddings in your blog!

kay kamal says:
at: 20 July 2010 at 21:10 said...

okay..terlampau oldies 3/4th i tak knal..lol

♥♥relyza♥♥ says:
at: 21 July 2010 at 20:58 said...

erk...27hrs? hehehe
jgn mare arrr

dah tak lame neh. seronok aku baca kisah prep org. rasa nak ajak hubby sanding lg sekali

nuptiles says:
at: 23 July 2010 at 11:46 said...

hi lynda thanks for sharing.
mmg tgh compile songlist n i nak insert oldies sbb my father suka la elvis,solomon, bee gees semua..
i nak dowbload la semua.hehe.

Stalking Me!

Kamsahameeda!

Spread the love

"Spread love everywhere you go: first of all in your own house. Give love to your children, to your wife or husband, to a next door neighbour... Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile, kindness in your warm greeting."

by Mother Theresa

RH Pre-Wedding

RH Pre-Wedding
We enjoyed the moment! Just smile and the pictures will be awesome!

RH Engagement

RH Engagement
It was in year 2009. A small celebration between two families :)

RH Wedding

RH Wedding
Our experience working independently for the big day which fell on a very auspicious date, 1.1.11 *smile*

RH Saranghae

RH Saranghae
A story of our humble abode.

RH Travelogue

RH Travelogue
“Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta

Tabung Gajah

Inspirations

Buddies

They blog on weddings

They call me, Lunda.

The Writer

My Photo
hazlynda kushairi
Nama pendek, Lynda ;)
View my complete profile

Alhamdulillah

Alhamdulillah
Terima kasih, 4Weddingku!

RH Journey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

February 2016

February 2016
We are featured in Impiana February 2016

June 2011

June 2011
We are featured in Pengantin June 2011

May 2011

May 2011
We are featured in Pengantin May 2011

April 2011

April 2011
We are featured in Pengantin April 2011

March 2011

March 2011
We are featured in Pengantin March 2011